Thursday, March 4, 2010

Robert-VinScullyismyHomeboy.com


VinScullyismyHomeboy.com, originally uploaded by foxsports.
Hello Jim,

1. I started to blog a couple of years ago to write about my passion on the Los Angeles Dodgers. At first, I started to blog to share my stories on meeting ballplayers. I've had great opportunities on meeting some of the best players of today and yesterday. Today, I blog about that and much more. I like looking for the latest news and things that are not really talked about on other blogs.
2. I don't. They know who is writing the blog. It's nice meeting readers at Dodger Stadium or at other events.
3. At first, people would laugh or think it's a joke to have a blog. I think now people realize that there are some really good blogs out there with great information.



4. One big stereotype that I hear a lot is that bloggers are uneducated on their topics. It's not true. Most bloggers are really smart and have a passion to write.
5. Be patient. Use Social Networks to post your latest entries
6. I like to talk about Baseball and share my experiences.
7. Yeah, I have a 24 hour job. Hobbies outside of Baseball include watching movies, listening to music, spending time with my wife, eating great food, taking pictures, road trips

No comments:

Post a Comment